Finals are upon us. This means stress-eating, binge watching, and a whole lot of procrastinating. Here are five healthy snacks that you can eat all day without gaining stress weight!
- Apple Slices – Apples are very good for you. They are rich in antioxidants and have been praised as a “miracle food.” Apples are inexpensive and can be found at any grocery store. An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
- Nuts – Nuts are the perfect snack for someone on the go. A few benefits of nuts are that they are packed with protein, fiber, and Vitamin E. Nuts are also filling which makes them the perfect snack if you miss dinner because you were last minute studying all night!
- Celery – Celery is 95 percent water. How can you get healthier than that? Celery goes well with peanut butter, ranch, or bleu cheese. Any dip of your choice. Celery is a perfect crunchy alternative to chips.
- Greek yogurt – Greek yogurt is a great, filling snack. It has protein, iodine, and calcium. One of the best things about Greek yogurt is that you can add fruits or nuts. Chobani is a popular Greek yogurt brand that offers various flavors and has natural NON-GMO ingredients.
- Granola – Granola is a great snack if you want something light. Mixed with yogurt or eaten by itself, granola is very tasty. Granola contains fiber, provides beneficial fats and has various vitamins, and minerals. Most grocery stores sell parfaits that come with granola on the side. This is the perfect snack for a peaceful studying session.